Paleo Chocolate Sauce for Brownie Drizzling
This incredible Paleo Chocolate Sauce is perfect for drizzling all over warm Paleo Protein Brownies. We customized it slightly for our brownies from one of our all-time favorite Paleo food writers, Jane Barthelemy. Check out her blog HERE.
- Box of Paleo Protein Brownie (warm them up by taking them out of the wrappers and microwaving each individually for exactly 20 seconds right before drizzling them with chocolate.)
- 1 1/4 cups raw honey
- 1/2 cup warm spring water
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (place jar in lukewarm water to melt oil)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure cacao powder
- In a blender, add the honey, warm water, coconut oil, and vanilla. Blend briefly until the honey is dissolved.
- Add the cacao powder and blend until smooth. Sweeten to taste.The mixture should be quite thick. You can thin it by adding a teaspoon of warm water or more, until it reaches your desired consistency. If you prefer it thicker, add 1 to 2 tablespoons more cacao powder.
- Drizzle all over warmed Paleo Protein Brownies.
- Garnish with Mint (if desired)